A new hat for the winter (yes, the mittens are still attached to the top of the hat)

Look at me all bundled up in my snow suit! I swear the warm clothes was warranted, despite the lack of snow (it had already melted by the time we got out)
Therapy ball with daddy
Therapy ball with daddyHere is a clip (well, it's really 2 clips in 1) of Cata showing off her newest achieved skill. While it's nothing to write home about in most 23 month old kiddos, it's a huge achievement for Cata! She has developed enough core strength to be able to bend down to pick something up off the floor and to be able to stand up in the middle of the room by herself!
To finish off the day, Cata enjoyed a nice warm bath, got fresh PJs, and crawled under the

table in the bedroom to read a book.
2 comments:
She is so precious! I LOVE the video. I am SO impressed that she can pick things up and hold them like that. Brooklyn lost all of her hand function in regression. I am hoping we can work to gain some of that back - it is mostly my fault for slacking on working on that! love the pj picture too :)
Your daughter is beautiful! I have read some of your posts, and she seems just like my Caitlyn! Even right down to the strabismus! I just wanted to offer you some hope about your daughters frustrations and tears. Caitlyn was that way until about 3 1/2 yrs. Between that time and 4 1/2, she started coming out of it. Today, at just over 5, she is very happy, and eager to find any means to communicate with us. The period you are in is difficult, but it does get better!
Post a Comment