We had a fun week. Here it is in review:
I think winter has officially started. We have had several mornings in the 30s. That doesn't stop Cata though! She just gets bundled up in all of her pink glory. We can only hope baby #2 is a girl with all the pink we have! Here is one of Cata enjoying working on the therapy ball during her weekly Early Intervention session. She has gotten better with hard work.
Despite the cold mornings, we have had some beautiful afternoons. We joined our friend Nora and her Baby A. at the zoo. Cata loved the open space, the nice weather, and of course good company.

Then came our Halloween preparations. Cata and Kevin worked on carving our pumpkins.

Okay, last but not least, pictures of our little duck. It was tough to get good pictures since all she wanted was to go to sleep.

Well, that's it for today.
1 comment:
Oh man those pictures are too cute!!
Ok, all I ask of you during labor (aside from a text;) is that you snap a picture of you and Cata next to each other on birthing / therapy balls. That would be so cute for the Baby #2's baby book!
I love the duck costume, but the picture of Cata eating raw pumpkin is my fav.
Wish I could be hanging out with you and Nora at the zoo! How fun.
Post a Comment