Saturday, June 12, 2010

Special Day

Today was one special day for my little Catalina. She has been in the best mood ALL week as her special day approached.

We had some friends come celebrate with us:

And Abuela:

We got excited:

We slowly walked in the room to get our big present:

And there it was - on the table:

Cata is one EXCITED lady to tell us what's on her mind!



We celebrated with cupcakes:

Wow, was this an awesome day. Huge thanks to all those who helped make today possible! Cata, Kevin, and I are so grateful to be able to have this device so Cata can communicate independently with us.


2 comments:

The MacDonald Family said...

YES! I love the pictures - beautiful Cata looks so happy. Can't wait to hear what she has to say!

Ann Marie said...

Cata getting a voice-a perfect t occasion to celebrate! I'm looking forward to hearing how it works for her.