Merry Christmas to all. Well it's been awhile and I'll do a end of 2009 post soon, but had a moment to get some Christmas pictures up. We did not travel home to see family because I had to work Saturday and Sunday, but we had a nice time. It was a bittersweet feeling - nice to not have to travel with the 2 kids, delayed flights, airport security, carseats....but it was a little quiet to be just the 4 of us without our families and their traditions.
Tomas and Cata enjoyed their gifts:
The closest I could get to the 2 of them together:
Santa Jr. (in Dad's childhood Santa cap)
Her smiles make my day:
Tomas loves to be near Cata and to snuggle - they are precious together (at least for now!)
3 comments:
I absolutely LOVE the pictures of the kiddos together - they are TOO CUTE!!
How sweet! Tomas is getting so big!
Thanks for posting the pictures - the kids are so precious. I hope you have a happy New Year!
Post a Comment