Big T with Grandpa C. and Grandma C.
What a flirt!
Funny story - my parents have this statue of Alice in Wonderland (or at least that's what we have always called it). Well, Cata just LOVED Alice! She would walk up to the statue and just stare and smile.
My mom bought this little table for Cata and Sophia. They were really cute there. The cutest part was my dad sitting there reading with Catalina. I think they sat there for 1 hour reading together. Cata was just in heaven. She loves her Tata!
A gift from Grandma C.
Running behind Sophia in the yard
Tata with the grandkids
My man of a million expressions (and he happens to love glass bottles).
Remember that awesome nanny I mentioned? Well, she set up our little water playpark for Cata. Not only that, but she takes pictures of the kids having fun for us!
Goofy T. likes his foot still.
What are you looking at? Look at me smile!
Oh, this looks like something yummy...
The princess...
Out for a walk
This was our summer break to a cabin. I swear it was midJuly!
Ok, that's all for now. Hope you enjoyed the photos!








































1 comment:
Dominique - I just love all the pictures! Catalina and Tomas are adorable! So glad to hear you have a great, new nanny to help you out. Thanks for sharing! Enjoy the rest of summer.
~Jennifer Bohn
Post a Comment