Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Calling all beer lovers

This has nothing to do with Catalina but just getting the word out about a giveaway my friend is sponsoring. My friend is giving away 12 things on 12 days (12 days of Christmas giveaway). Most items are kiddo gifts as she has 3 kids under 3 years of age. You can follow this link to see what is on the giveaway list so far and to keep checking for the rest of the upcoming giveaways.
Well, the beer lovers comes in on day 5 of the giveaway. She was able to get a company to donate a kegerator conversion kit for her giveaway. I would explain it, but she does a better job and has a picture here. So, for anyone that loves beer (or has a spouse, brother, father, uncle...) who loves beer and would like to turn their minifridge into a kegerator, enter to win!

Well, I guess I can't post without putting at least one of our new favorite pictures of Cata.


2 comments:

Kelly said...

That is possibly one of the cutest pictures I have EVER seen!

Carrie and Avery said...

stunning pictures! Cata you are one gorgeous little girl!