Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Indianapolis

We spent a long weekend visiting old college friends in Indianapolis. It was a blast! Cata was a bit overwhelmed by the speed of their 4.5 and 2.5 year olds, but quickly got accustomed to them whizzing by. Here are some photos.
We arrived to the IND airport and Jason had arranged a ride for us. Little did we know it would be a white stretch limo! This might have been the first car seat strapped into this limo.

Jack loved being around Cata. It was cute to watch. He's a great older brother.
And Cata made a new friend - Lily, their dog.
We went to a pumpkin patch on Friday which included a hayride.



And a final picture of Cata cuddling with Jason

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't take the glasses!! They are TOO DANG CUTE on her. The pumpkin picture (Cata posing) is a framer for sure. Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. I have a feeling the next set of pictures is going to involve a lot more clothing and everything around covered in white?!

Alicia said...

My friend at work and I have decided that the glasses make Cata look like an American Girl doll...in a good way! You know Molly, and maybe Kirstin, had glasses just like those.

I hope you've decided on a Halloween costume by now, can't wait to see that next!